By wutami »

title says it all 

By aka_DirtySwish »

Hope your opponent sucks.

Really, when all 5 positions are ultra athletic, can shoot, can defend, can clamp down, and are 6'9 or taller, there's no mismatch to exploit. It really becomes a game of who can 5 out better.

By xTB33x »

One word: defense. Perfect your on-ball and have a team mostly full of elite defenders. On-ball defense has worked for me better than any pathetic off-ball ever has, and having a good amount of players with HOF Defensive Stopper and/or Pick Pocket for example really pays dividends. It also helps to pay attention to the defensive tendencies such as pass interception, as your team can get multiple steals a game just from being slightly in a passing lane.

However, my team is mostly pink diamonds (though I wouldn't consider it a god squad), so if you're using a budget team you really have to acquire the best possible budget players to have a chance. The good thing is that at least 75% of the people I've played who have multiple galaxy opals are fundamentally awful at the game, so if you score enough to keep up with them and find a way to clamp up on the other end, they usually get frustrated and quit around the 2nd or 3rd quarter.

Last edited May 12th by xTB33x
By wutami »
xTB33x said in Sunday, May 12th, 2019 20:53 pm

One word: defense. Perfect your on-ball and have a team mostly full of elite defenders. On-ball defense has worked for me better than any pathetic off-ball ever has, and having a good amount of players with HOF Defensive Stopper and/or Pick Pocket for example really pays dividends. It also helps to pay attention to the defensive tendencies such as pass interception, as your team can get multiple steals a game just from being slightly in a passing lane.

However, my team is mostly pink diamonds (though I wouldn't consider it a god squad), so if you're using a budget team you really have to acquire the best possible budget players to have a chance. The good thing is that at least 75% of the people I've played who have multiple galaxy opals are fundamentally awful at the game, so if you score enough to keep up with them and find a way to clamp up on the other end, they usually get frustrated and quit around the 2nd or 3rd quarter.

it fucking pisses me off when 2k just gives these guys the bullshit animations and the fucking bailout 3s when clearly is showed me the red bar under my player

By Ddrop »
By wutami »
By MoXy »

Build your own God squad....