By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »

Here will be all discussion revolving around the 2019 NBA Finals, including updates, analysis & postgame coverage. Let this coveted matchup be one for the ages!

First off, let’s get our predictions set. Personally, I have GSW taking it in 6 (predicted before playoffs started) w/o taking into account the absence of KD who is unlikely to play G1. With that being said, I still remain adamant that GSW will take out the series in relatively easy fashion. What are everyone else’s predictions here?

GSW, Raps, GSW, GSW, Raps, GSW for me

By Damian »
H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n said in Sunday, May 26th, 2019 13:54 pm

First off, let’s get our predictions set. Personally, I have GSW taking it in 6 (predicted before playoffs started) w/o taking into account the absence of KD who is unlikely to play G1. With that being said, I still remain adamant that GSW will take out the series in relatively easy fashion. What are everyone else’s predictions here?

GSW, Raps, GSW, GSW, Raps, GSW for me

Warriors in 6

By Damian »

I think the Raptors have a legit shot at winning the NBA Title with KD, Cousis and Iggy all out for some games. I think winning their home games is really key to having a chance in the series

Liked by ADAM0418
Damian said in Sunday, May 26th, 2019 19:27 pm

I think the Raptors have a legit shot at winning the NBA Title with KD, Cousis and Iggy all out for some games. I think winning their home games is really key to having a chance in the series

So why do u still have GSW in 6? Reasoning seems like u favour the Raps more so

By Damian »
By DRose1MVP »
By sonicfan24 »

i am going for the raptors  but i have a feeling that golden state is gnna win it again