By 2kmtcentral2016 »

So just ran into a guy running :

Isaac at the 1

PD Porzingis at the 2

Marvin Bagley at the 3

Mo Bamba at the 4

And Manute Bol at the 5

That's all he had, rest were bronzes and it didn't penalize him at all having all his players with Gatorade symbols from the 3rd quarter.

I was just messing around with my ruby squad and this jerk started to hit me with dumb bombs from deep. I have PD Zingis in my God Squad but how is he capable of hitting fadeaway 3s from the logo.... This game is an absolute joke and needs a major fix if not I won't buy any other 2K in the future. We need position locks, realistic ratings. 

Remember when 99 PD Charles Barkley was the most insane card ever created?? Well now we have Diamonds or 96 rated cards that blow that card out of the water.... 

I don't get why they can't make a proper game with rock splid servers, a draft mode, realistic cards and position locks to avoid all this type of BS

Liked by Klayyyyyy and August12
By Klayyyyyy »
By 2kmtcentral2016 »

While that is absolutely true, in the long run it won't do them any good.

People who get robbed of their packs because of the trashiest servers I have ever seen won't be in a rush to buy more VC

Casuals who run into the most disgusting God Squads facing a full court pressing, offball all game won't want to play the game anymore.

Old heads that have been playing 2K for a while and want a less fiction based game might not want to continue participating into this madness.

It really might be a huge money grab by 2K and won't develop any new game past 2k20. This happened in the poker industry when a company bought out PokerStars and decided to get as much money as possible right away. I feel the same dynamic happening with 2K (hopefully I am wrong and they will make true improvements)

Liked by August12
By August12 »

These are the games that make me so upset it's hard to continue playing the game trust me I've been there. Some people really don't sub at all and it feels like the game doesn't penalize them. Then, if my players are just a little tired they start playing like idiots. These games make me rage the most I usually take a break from 2k for at least a few days. Feels so fake.

Last edited Jun 13th, 2019 by August12
Liked by 2kmtcentral2016
By 2kmtcentral2016 »

By Webbie2689 »

I don't get why they can't make a proper game with rock splid servers, a draft mode, realistic cards and position locks to avoid all this type of BS

Because 2K doesn't care about you; they only care about your money.

Unfortunately everyone just keeps throwing their money at 2K despite the many issues with the game. They make more than enough money year after year to solve literally ALL of the server issues, but they know they'll still make a massive profit without putting that money into the servers. It'd be silly of them to put money into the servers when so many people keep buying the game and buying tons of VC each year despite all of the problems with the servers and with the game itself.

It'll probably never end unless EA Sports can put together something decent some day, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Your only options are to just put up with it or stop playing.

Liked by Klayyyyyy and August12
By aka_DirtySwish »

That 2k17 Charles Barkley would drown a watery grave in this game hahaha. 6'6 PF is about as useful as Lowry making a clutch play.

By 2kmtcentral2016 »

True true, but it shouldn't be this way.

I want to be able to use LD Lillard or Curry and be effective with them but how to do that when running into Giannis, PG13 Kawhi and all at point...

By August12 »

This year it really showed they could even afford to sell the game for $3 which is basically free. They're on mobile gaming level of microtransactions.

Liked by Klayyyyyy
By 2kmtcentral2016 »

Trying to make a quick buck doesn't matter how...

It's sad especially their servers... I can't think of another high level game that has worst servers. I heard that they are renting regular ones instead of investing into a gaming one that wouldn't crash after every content drop

Liked by Klayyyyyy