By WizATL »

its nearly impossible for me to do this..............

could not even get the 3000 tokens if I wanted to

By August12 »

It's very hard to do especially if you don't buy VC and have all the best cards in the game. Takes some luck with matchmaking, steady servers and beating a few tough opponents with the game going your way. Three times this year I've been 11-0. First time I went up against a god squad it was a close game but the guy got the win I lost control of the game probably too much nerves. 2nd time I tried to start the game and it crashed giving me an L. Last time I went up against an unbeatable all GO god squad I just had no chance I think I played the first half and just quit. Currently 6-0 but we'll see I try to focus on the tokens because the thought of keep falling short of a free GO card makes me rage pretty bad.

By unckid »

I was the same way. Started playing back in Jan and thought I would never go 12-0. Kept grinding and Ive gone 12-0 at at will now. Although there is really no point after doing it once for the month. A majority of my friends go 12-0 pretty regularly. As far as the 3000 tokens goes, seems pretty unnatainable without buying MT.

By August12 »
unckid said in Monday, July 8th, 2019 19:52 pm

I was the same way. Started playing back in Jan and thought I would never go 12-0. Kept grinding and Ive gone 12-0 at at will now. Although there is really no point after doing it once for the month. A majority of my friends go 12-0 pretty regularly. As far as the 3000 tokens goes, seems pretty unnatainable without buying MT.

team? "pretty regularly" my ass