By AtomicJaguarBeast »

COMPETITORS:

1. Matthrewreck (3)

2. AtomicJaguarBeast (10)

COMPETITION RULES:

COMMENTS:

Section 1: In this one you will be judged buy most likes on a single comment. (WINNER:Matthewreck)

Section 2: In this you will be judged by who has done more comments. (WINNER:AtomicJaguarBeast)

FOLLOWERS:

Section 1: In this you will be judged by how many Followers they have. (WINNER:AtomicJaguarBeast)

Section 2: In this you will be judged by how many Followers they gave out. (WINNER:AtomicJaguarBeast)

Section 1: In this you will be judged by how many likes you have got. (WINNER:AtomicJaguarBeast)

Section 2: In this we will be judging the number that tells the ratio of likes to dislikes in a number. (WINNER:AtomicJaguarBeast)

DISLIKES:

Section 1: In this you will be judged by how many Dislikes you have not got. (WINNER:Matthewreck)

Section 2: In this you will be judged by how many Disliked you have got. (WINNER:AtomicJaguarBeast)

CARDS:

Section 1: In this you will be judged by who has the better cards. (WINNER:AtomicJaguarBeast)

Section 2: In this you will be judged by who has made more cards. (WINNER:Matthewreck)

ALSO YOU CAN'T JOIN BECAUSE THIS IS WITH MY FRIENDS. I WILL MAKE ANOTHER COMMENT AFTER THIS ONE WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT.

The reason I only did this with 2 users is because none of my actual real life friends wanted to do it.

Last edited 6 days ago by AtomicJaguarBeast
By AtomicJaguarBeast »

MAKE A COMMENT TO BE IN IT.

DON'T GET TRIGGERED ON THE CARDS SECTION BECAUSE THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

COMPETITORS:

SECTIONS:

S1 COMMENTS:

S2 COMMENTS:

S1 FOLLOWERS:

S2 FOLLOWERS:

S1 LIKES:

S2 LIKES:

S1 DISLIKES:

S2 DISLIKES:

S1 CARDS:

S2 CARDS: