By zemGOAT »

Shakespeare started this idea. I'm just carrying on the legacy he left.

The Classics

I'M HERE TO TELL YOU, 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY LEMMINGS YOU GET OUT THERE ON THE STREET BEGGING FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR GUNS TAKEN. WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH THEM. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

H4K33M IS A FOREIGNER WHO WANTS TO TAKE YOUR UPVOTES AND BRING BACK TYRANNY TO 2KMTC

mhm

i reported u because that is inappropriate and disrespectful to women. Have u heard of Hilary Clinton. She's a lady who was cheated on and those types of guys r just rude. if there is a user or troll being an over the top jerk say this in response. If you want context vist http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/10151/paul-pierce and go to the bottom of replies for the top comment.

"When you finished but she keep sucking"  Keep at 69 votes

Why So Fetch @SoFetch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bosh is more athletic and consistently versatile  When youre arguing about players and you feel the argument has been resolved you whip this out

tbh lowkey prolly damn near

"smh who's this red text nigga"

You are all a part of the chosen ones, together and united, we have set out to achieve one common goal ! And that is to achieve a near impossible feat, to pass zemGOAT in upvotes. This group of users on the site shall be named 'The Shadow', now I must first point out that this selection process was in NO way easy, I think that all of you can bring something to the table and help me reach this goal. I'm gonna need to reach at least 19k upvotes (currently hovering around 11k) ... I would really appreciate it if y'all could lend a hand and pitch in ! Upvote anything and everything you see that's from me and stay quiet bout' it or else our whole operation will be in danger, do NOT invite anyone into this group chat. We're in this together, now let's start upvoting me so we can surpass The GOAT !!! :D

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW IM AT THE TOP
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

SCURRR
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
AYYYYYYE
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT
NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

My name might be @JTFoolGuy but you ain't match
for this FoolGuy
You can call me a Fucker
but i ain't your father

Your name is MTIH
but you came from the eighty's
You are a hippie
but you cant have a jeepie

It's like playin hoops
but you cant even shoot
But i say WHAT
and everyone say WHAT

It's like playin in the park
but you ain't a Park 
Say WHAT

Now you just lay in bed
and you momma make your breakfast in bed
Cuz you can't even walk
and can't even talk
SAY WHAT

I am really the Greatest
but in rapping you ain't my interest
Don't even bother show your talents
cuz you know i can show you my acknowledgements
SAY WHAT
*Crowd SAY WHAT

Shakes Sexuality 

"M8 I'm 13 you probably 9. Might wanna go check in ur mom because some dude in her bed with his Hispanic dick up her pussy m8" - GKiefer

i made it u fag will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that Phone sex operators hang up on you

If you take the time to understand the bible you would know that apostles and Jesus's disciples wrote the bible. In the old testament, it is written by high priests, kings, and people like Moses. 
Anyways, there is proof that Jesus Christ was a person and there is proof that he came back from the dead and there is proof that he performed miracles. Also, scientists think that the world is millions of years old because they carbon date items, but some atheists admit that if there was a worldwide flood, carbon dating would be useless. It has only been about 8000 to 10000 years since the first human beings were kicked out of the garden of Eden. These humans lived with dinosaurs and that is how you are able to find their bones. Evolution is stupid because it would mean that life comes from nothingness. That is impossible, because there was NOTHING for it to start with. Someone had to of made us. If you know any real Christians, they are different from this world. When life gets bad for them they don't do as everyone else, they stay calm and under control and they still have faith in there Lord. This is because they have the holy spirit inside of them.
I hope you can take this as a reason to do a bit more of research as to what you believe in!
I will pray for you and anyone else who needs to know Jesus Christ. 

Listen here you dont want to do dis to your self mate I live and breathe australian soil and me verry cold blooded mate Ill make sure sure i send multiple Bosh's up your arse mate

i know your black too
so im better than you 
you should kill yourself like a jew
nigger
lol kill youself
fag 
i win these fights
you dont desrve to fights
because black dont deserve rights
you gay homosexual
nigger
trash should be on the shelf
kill yourself

blokes

He be like: Thanks girl. *Raises Eyebrows*

你个 pronouced knee-guh. in chinese yo say it like you say um, you say nige when youre thinking. also sounds like NIGGA

DaMoose living meme

W, lol, Thats a big W! when you really appreciate a statement

So you die? sean got overly passionate about something and spammed "so you die?"

Undead Having Beef with Everyone he a hater, watch out

#ThirdWaveThings If you dont know, you dont know. Ya Betta Ask somebody

"COTTON PICKERS!" when you feel someone said something they should be banned for but not really, you say​ this

(Insert Kind Words) Lineup @(insert lineup makers username) :)

A few days ago there was a shooting in Chicago, and for some reason I thought it could have been u since u live in Chicago are black I think.... And I guessed u were around that age, and for some reason I got worried it was u lol, a bit stupid lol... used when someone says something racist

Be an idiot. Its very popular amongst users here to not understand basic reasoning and concepts and attack you for their ignorance

#anonymousluck Anons get the best luck in Drafts

CAVS IN 4 What ignorant Cavs bandwagons say (aka me)

Final Smash Memes

Here is a Joke..........FinalSmash

The Exclusive "Christian Chat"

FinalSmash's Mom

"are you a Christian?"

"Ok ;D are you a christian? Just curious"

"No, I just like christians more than regular people"

"aye grats Christian friend!"

":D and now ive met like 8 more Christians!"

"well, all you Christians aren't acting like Christians."

Semi-NBA 2KMTC Memes

His name is DeMar DeFrozen 

"im just like derozan, in the playoffs im frozen" 

"I'm just like DeFrozen my jumpshot is broken"

"I'm just like DeRozan in the playoffs my talent is stolen

________ blew a ________ Lead

I GOT

TOO

TOO
TOO 

MUCH

MONTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M01_ykXJ3mc

New Memes

chiraq diller bitch ass nigga you smokin opps

Using "When _________________" to get top comment

5th-6th Wavers (stop)

_________ in 4

"how do i get a st. patricks day draft"

Like if _____

"I hope Lonzo gets drafted by the celtics and gets no playing time and quits BBall due to his father then become another nigga on soundcloud
and LiAngelo get a short 2 year career going back and forth from the D league to the NBA then becomes the cashier in a staples center Section 3A and LaMelo Become a sensation in college (jimmer like but better) gets the 1st pick and doesnt score his first NBA Field Goal untill his 9th game in the 2nd quarter then gets waived and becomes a bench player on a League in the country Yugoslavia."

"OMFG ARE YOU USING A PNG I AM GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROAT OFF AND FEED IT TO THE INNOCENT YOU FUCKER YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE IN HELL FOR USING A FUCKING PNG OMFG YOU BEST JUST KYS BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THEM UGLY ASS PNGS WHY DONT YOU JUST EAT A KNIFE THAN CHOKE A CHODE YOU PNG USER."

Mcdraggerdick Password security

I am sitting in my room right now, typing on my computer contemplating if I should finish myself with the noose about 5 feet infront of me. Maybe its the alchohol talking but I have been contemplating almost my entire life if god is actually real... But, if he *or she was real than why would I be contemplating this right now? If god is real than how come he hasnt shown himself to me in times of need? How come there is so much unsolved mureder in this cruel world? If god is so almighty and powerful wouldnt he be able to fix it? Or does he just not care? I am leaning towards that he is a myth so I am just gonna do it. Anyway what does my life matter in the incredibly long stretch of time that the universe traps us all in, what does any of our lives matter? If we are here and dead so quickly? If anything we are worse for the planet that good for it.... so goodbye. comment your thoughts

I HATE CHROMOSOMES - vincecarter15

Last edited September 18th, 2017 by zemGOAT
By jsullingerisoutwithapulledpork »
By GOLLUMonFIRE »
By zemGOAT »
By GOLLUMonFIRE »
By ianstp »

No  we already have a list

By ianstp »

Ightning blew a 3 lap lead isn't even a site meme it's just a meme

By zemGOAT »
By ianstp »

...no we just use the already made list...

By zemGOAT »