By bobQ~ »

in

By spider »

NEWS WEEK 1

This week we kicked off another season of spider's league. While most of the parliaments have left the league and have not returned but we have seen 3 old coaches return for season two. bobQ~, KINGJAMES62 and curryfam#30 have all started off to a good start no doubt because they know how things work around here. We do have other great teams off to a great start to california grass-blades and Huskys.

PLAYER OF THE WEEK

8226i1.png SOARING EAGLES Gilbert Arenas went off in there first game against themamba824's team where they won by 5 points. Here are the stats

rebounds:18

assists: 9

steals:4

Last edited 6 days ago by spider
By slowmogods »

Wait do we bet or something

By spider »

on monday that's when good players come on on the draft league lineup

By spider »

ok all draft league players that were not taken go to free agents 

By spider »

thursday and friday are nothing for the league this week

which means no news this week

games start now

Last edited 2 days ago by spider
By spider »

WEEK 2 GAMES

SOARING EAGLES vs New York niggerbockers            104-99    Soaring eagles win

themamba824's team vs California Grass-Blades          80-91      California Grass-Blades win

TJ031023's team vs San Fran StarGazers                     108-110      San Fran StarGazers win

Huskys vs Curryfam#30's team                                    79-89         Curryfam#30's team win

slowmogods's team vs All i do is lose                           94-97        All i do is lose win

Last edited 2 days ago by spider
By slowmogods »

What's my starting 5

By spider »

the default team go get those free agents buy them all

By KINGJAMES62 »

whos player of the week and where did MJ go?