By Aidan30 »

Few

By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »
milkman525 said in Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 17:58 pm

So, you've already used this card in another card comp (I checked ICE's Card comp), and this is card is great. But, as you can see the black and white background shows lance stephenson again, just a little bit weird. The shadows are good and the player darken and gloss. I love the card. Im going to give this card a 85/100 for the effort to make it.

That’s David West lmao

Liked by LOKxICE and PaulinoB
By milkman525 »

@blahblah

The background of your card is pretty plain and doesn't even cover your whole card, the text is "Vince Carter" text is very creative but I don't like how you showed the comma inbetween vince carter. Also, the cut is terrible, there is so many spots I can see and its unfinished. I do have to give you credit for many a temp and atleast trying to cut a card. It also is a little weird that the player cut stops and looks ugly. the 25,000 pts is cool to, but the 99 overall fire card with red is fine, but doesn't look good

Overal, it was a solid effort and probably a long time for you to make. I'll give you a solid 34/100

By zxzx »

By milkman525 »
zxzx said in Thursday, September 12th, 2019 0:26 am

@zxzx

The card itself is cool, but the cut is not great either. The side are very choppy and it is a unfinished by the hands, upper body, and legs, but I will get you some credit for cutting decenty and putting a background photo on it. The postion is bad, (move it up more), and move it over a little bit. The lighting on the cards needs to improvement too.

Overall, this should deserve a 37/100. Great job and keep up the work.

Liked by zxzx
By zxzx »

Lets go Im in 5th place

By mdpac »

Bouta make my card

By milkman525 »

k

By mdpac »
By blahblah »

thanks for the feedback. ill keep this in mind for round 2