By DANK_M3M3S »

Before you roast me for not owning 2k20, I'm 14 with no money and will get it for Christmas, so this is a 2k19 league for now.  soRrY iF yOu WAnT tHis tO bE 2k20

Alright so, you probably looked at the title of this forum post and was like "the fuck does that mean

Ok let explain:

Each person in the league gets to pick an NBA team, I'm gonna pick the Orlando Magic, if you want to pick the Warriors or Raptors and fuck them up, go ahead and feel free to do that. 

BUT, to make it competitive, those players, like Stephen Curry, etc, get released into free agency and if you have the cap, you OR the CPU can sign then.

But, this is how you will get your roster:

I will set up 3 different wheels.

1. THE BENCH/STARTER WHEEL

This wheel has 3 options that say 'bench' which means a bench player, and has 2 options that say 'starter' which means starter player (just to make it a bit harder on y'all hehe)

2.  THE POSITION WHEEL

Don't really need to explain.  It's a wheel full of PG/SG/SF/PF/C

3. THE TEAM WHEEL

Same with this wheel.  It's a wheel of all 30 teams in the NBA.

SO I will spin this wheel 15 times to full out your rosters.  I don't know if I'll download the 2k20 roster or use the 2k19 roster.  I'll let y'all decide.  If I do, basically if you land on STARTER/SF/CLIPPERS, you get Kawhi Leonard DEPENDING on if I download the 2k20 roster.

The rest of the league is normal.  The teams who do not get picked will have the same players.  You can fire your coach/draft players/sign free agents if you have cap. 

BUT PLEASE

PRETTY PLEASE

Make a lineup with the players that are in your roster, so you don't forget your roster.  

ALSO

You are allowed to trade with other people.  AS LONG AS the trade is able to work with the salary cap shit.

ALSO ALSO

If you have players that you don't want to trade, lemme know and I'll put them under untouchables.  And yes, please announce if you want to do a trade/fire your coach/try to sign a free agent, please let me know.  

(also, I don't know if this league will be successful, it's just a random league that I'm wanting to try out)

PEOPLE IN THE LEAGUE:

Myself - Orlando Magic

MmoryTV - Milwaukee Bucks

bros2 - Golden State Warriors

AtomicJaguarBeast - Atlanta Hawks

KINGJAMES62 - Brooklyn Nets

blahblah - Sacramento Kings

LALakers - Los Angeles Lakers

It's too late to join BTW

Last edited Sep 15th by DANK_M3M3S
By MMoryTV »

hi