By milkman525 »

Ight, ill give you guys an extra day

By milkman525 »

betterthenyou

Ok, as I will tell everyone, @betterthenyou told me in dms to submit this into my comp.

Well, This swap is incredible and cool af. I would first scale in Giannis a little bit more so we can get a better view. The cut is good, I still see grey and weird crap on the side, idk what that is really about, you've had that on your cards the last 3 so. But swap is the best, everything is perfect and the color and logo is so good.

The temp itself is good but a little plain ngl. The rustic/ old and ruined effect is really cool, the blue and yellow lines and stripes are good, if I were you, I would add maybe a Warriors bay area ogo and multiply in the yellow area. 2K20 logo looks good and the text bar is basic, but different. The "SWAPS" logo is a little weird, kind of bland, maybe add a little stroke of the golden state blue or a sharp black stroke around the logo.

I would also add a border/outline to the card, maybe like a all yellow or any fill color that fits the temp.

Overall, this is one of the best acrsd of the comp, nothing really terrible, but maybe some changes and it will be so great. So, a 85/100 will give you second place and a clinch into Round 2.

Last edited 5 weeks ago by milkman525
Liked by PaulinoB
By milkman525 »
Nibber78 said in Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 18:14 pm

282501Sorry, I didnt really tryhard on this one lmaooo

Nibber78

This wont take long, terrible card overall, the temp is trash, throw it away, idek whats that in the BG, its the worst custom temp youve ever made, text bar is not good, nothing is good lmao, this is a short talk, cut is the only okay thing, so im going to give you a 29/100, this is a terrible card and right now keeps you in the comp because u atleast submitted a card. But what i've heard before, its better than a zero.

Liked by TRXE120
By TRXE120 »
milkman525 said in Thursday, January 16th, 2020 20:01 pm

Nibber78

This wont take long, terrible card overall, the temp is trash, throw it away, idek whats that in the BG, its the worst custom temp youve ever made, text bar is not good, nothing is good lmao, this is a short talk, cut is the only okay thing, so im going to give you a 29/100, this is a terrible card and right now keeps you in the comp because u atleast submitted a card. But what i've heard before, its better than a zero.

i know im not in this but

W

Liked by milkman525 and Nibber78
By milkman525 »

Remember, you still have 24 hours to submit a card for Round 1

By Nibber78 »

the bg is the city of chicago with an effect on it,

and like I said, I didnt really try lmao it took me max 10 minutes

By Tommy626 »

Idk if this is too old but just tell me if it is

Liked by milkman525
By MMoryTV »