By aVAC »

Hello guys, im from the Netherlands where the myteam auction house is locked because of the government here. Which means i cant sell or buy any players. Since 2k was on sale i decided to buy it and try to manage playing without an auction house.

This is how my team is looking like atm https://2kmtcentral.com/20/lineups/349449/no-auction-house

I bought a flash and evo 20 pack box last week and got some sweet pulls. 

But my question here is, what is the best way to earn some good players/packs in 2k20 MyTeam? Which game mode is the most worth to spend some time on? 

Except for Domination since its too much of a grind and the rewards arent the best either. 

I'd also like to note that whenever i get some tokens i use them in the token market to buy some packs. Im focusing on Lights Out packs atm, and i only need to pull KD and Peja to unlock Klay.

By patrick.glynn »

if you can, spotlight sim has some good ones, but it may be hard without the auctions house. Definitely try triple threat modes to test your luck. There's always galaxy opals in them. 

By aVAC »

yes i kinda wanted to do the sportlight's but then i found out i need to have 10 players from each team in order to do them. Im grinding for the Opals in triple threat online atm.

By zooxure »

Klay is not worth locking in. I'd probably save the tokens they'll bring out an update with some better token players soon probably

By aVAC »
zooxure said in Monday, May 11th, 2020 7:25 am

Klay is not worth locking in. I'd probably save the tokens they'll bring out an update with some better token players soon probably

Its kinda too late for that, i have all the players except KD.