By AtomicJaguarBeast »

Alright guys I just grade everyone swaps by first to last.
AJB:

bros2:

jj010406:

yeetboi713:

spider:

Last edited May 16th by AtomicJaguarBeast
Liked by jj010406
By jj010406 »

Last edited May 17th by jj010406
By AtomicJaguarBeast »

Alright everyone's first swap graded

AJB:so the quality is garbage and the cut at his right hand is bad. Also, even though it's hard to tell others is a part near his neck that was colored in so that way it couldn't see the wizards jersey. 5.3/10

bros2:i can see some places you forgot to color green , I see the places you colored blue to over color the old jersey. Near the arms I can see a little bit of the old jersey. Good quality good cut. Also why would you give Kyle #1 on his jersey? He wears #26. 4.1/10

jj010406:there are plaaces where you didn't cut everything of dwyane wades jersey. The jerseys cut is a lil shaky off the side and the jersey goes over his skin in a weird way. I can also see some of the old jersey, also the cut is a tiny tiny shaky near the head, but overall good job on the cut. The quality is ok. 2.8/10

yeetboi713:the cut, looks like there was no effort whatsoever. There's tons of places, like head knees, fingers, head, both arms, parts of the jersey that should've been cut properly. You just placed a Brooklyn Nets logo image on the old jersey. You can DEFINITELY tell it's just been placed by the darker places that were on the image. 1.7/10

spider:the New Jersey is just colored over the old one. You can still see the old jersey. It isn't the right letter font for the 35 on his jersey. You forgot to put one of the sponsors and the two sponsors that you did put still have some light in them. The quality isn't bad but isn't the best, and cool template you have in the background. Also, maybe try to even out the jersey, you did a prty good job on the cut. 2.0/10.

end of this round.

Last edited May 24th by AtomicJaguarBeast
By jj010406 »

By AtomicJaguarBeast »

Everyone's second swap graded

AJB:the quality isn't good. There's a little bit of white stuff near the shoulders, and the cut is ok. Not too much to say about this one. 6.2/10

bros2:other than the blue stuff near his hand that was from the previous Mavs jersey this is good. The cut is good and the quality is ok. 5.1/10

jj010406:the cut is fine other than his left arm. Outer glow is fine. The jersey looks weirdly stretched out. The New Jersey is weirdly covering his arms a bit weirdly. 4.9/10

yeetboi:the cut, looks like there was no effort whatsoever. There's tons of places, like head knees, fingers, head, both arms, parts of the jersey that should've been cut properly. You just placed a Brooklyn Nets logo image on the old jersey. You can DEFINITELY tell it's just been placed by the darker places that were on the image. 1.7/10

spider:well, you called this a swap so…but it's legit Michael Jordan's crying head on a Stephen Curry png with a soccer ball. Nothing special. 0.4/10

Last edited May 24th by AtomicJaguarBeast
By jj010406 »

i posted mine where mine at

By AtomicJaguarBeast »

Everyone's third swap graded

AJB:

bros2:

jj010406:flight in a curry jersey. Well, the cut is okay. The jersey is weirdly stretched out. It's just all around weird 3.6/10

yeetboi:

spider:hasn't done a third swap

By KINGSCOURT »

what is this

By AtomicJaguarBeast »

Everyone's 4th swap graded

yeetboi:I can see you just colored over the old jersey, which kinda looks like you didn't try. Nice job putting Brooklyn and all the sponsors on. Idk if you tried putting Black the whole way down the jersey, then just stopped, but the 1 is great, exactly like how it should be. But the 5 is very weird looks like a sticker to me. Also, the cut looks very very shaky and possibly rushed. I can also see a tiny bit of the old jersey. 2.3/10

By AtomicJaguarBeast »