There will NO LONGER be a sizing restriction of 600 x 840 for cards. Feel free to post any size you want.
- Collabs of up to 2 people are allowed.
- Cards collaborated on that achieve COTD/COTW will each get 1 added to both creators’ counters (this’ to encourage more collabs). If you have already posted once & you did not win COTD the previous day (or sweep COTD the previous wk) the collab card must be posted by your counterpart.
- This will count as an attempt for both creators. However, in the case that the COTD/COTW winner was also featured in a separate collab card, the attempt will count ONLY for the other person. The same applies if the situation were to be reversed (if a collab card wins, then all other individual attempts are essentially nullified)
- If you sweep COTD for an entire week, you are allowed to post 2 cards per day for the next week (you don't need to win the day before to post 2 if you swept the week before)
There will be 1 card chosen per day (as I’m in Australia weekdays are ahead by a day) - Deadline to submit your card is 10:30 pm my time (8:30 am US EST) EVERY DAY.
On any given day, if 2 cards are so close to each other that my judging team (consisting of 4 people) cannot collectively agree upon a decision, COTD will feature 2 cards maximum. These instances are extremely rare as our judging team always aims to agree unanimously on the best card that day.
You will need to post your card on THIS thread for consideration, a collective decision will be made by my team of voters on who has the best card in terms of graphics knowledge, artistry, skill showcased & obviously the general concepts of cutting, positioning, theming & creativity. Custom themes are allowed but not required.
I’m fully entitled to post here as well my judging team so long as we don't vote for ourselves.
However, COTW will be 100% community voted (via voting on THIS thread) & NOT the discretion of the judging team.
- My vote will be disclosed once the winner is announced every wk. That is, if a community vote tie occurs, my vote will be the deciding factor since it's revealed at the end. If COTW voting still results in a tie between 2 creators AFTER my vote, I will regroup w/ my judging team to discuss the final outcome (fairest way to come to a conclusion)
- In the case 2 or more cards created by the same person are tied in COTW votes, I have implented a new rule known as the 'creator's clause', providing them w/ full authority to pick which card gets featured.
We are commencing our n rd/st/th vote for COTW now. You will have 24 hrs to cast your individual vote on this forum. In the meantime, you are allowed to post for Monday's COTD which will be chosen right after voting finishes. Obviously, you cannot vote for your own card if you are in contention (including collabs you feature in)
All that's required is you state the name of the card (theme if necessary in the case of 2 or more cards of the same player)
- Only 1 card a day from 2K20 as the name suggests (winner gets to post twice the next day). In the case you win, your 2 cards combined will count as 1 attempt the next day so your conversion rate won't go down
- Cards have to be in the picture format, copying image address on here or imgur & pasting it into the link/mountain icon (refer to 2km.tc/forums/thread/7564/how-to-post-created-cards if you are still unsure)
- Cards have to be new (24 hrs or sooner from when they were posted on this site, including any other forums)
- Please refrain from posting cards including players from other sports. It'd be greatly appreciated as to not clutter the archive
Refer to following guide provided by @8thGFX if you want to resize your card to either smaller or larger dimensions that showcase the best resolution, as long as it improves presentability I'm all for it!
1.Upload image to imgur.com
2.Click on ... in the upper corner & click edit
3.Set one dimension, the second will be chosen in proportion (LOK suggests 400 x 554 but you can pick whatever dimensions you please)
4.Click Apply then Save
5.Click on down arrow in the upper corner & click get share links
6. Copy BBCode (Forums) link
7. Click the image button (mountain) on forums & paste link
8. Remove [img] & [/img] from pasted link & click ok
Note: 325 is the width in which I'll resize ALL COTD/COTW selections to (optimal spacing & quality)
COTW voting will commence once the COTD for Sunday's chosen, voting will continue all the way up to when Monday's selection is made. You may post for Monday as soon as COTW voting commences. Voting will occur on this forum where you state the card (theme if necessary). Each person gets to cast 1 vote & I'll consult w/ the mods if there's any suspicion of alts.
During the COTW voting process you can already start to post your cards for the following wk (Monday’s COTD), which will be chosen right after voting closes.
Last edited Sep 10th, 2020 by H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n
STDDRAFT, Hippityhoppity, milkman525, Jaiden13, zxzx, TryHard31, LMN24, Idabalot, tonycho, jc_the_bulls_fan, pelicansareg04t3d, 16-0 and DaRiAn_Yeet