By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »
By Xx_MoBaMbA_xX »
By UncleCash »

@Xx_MoBaMbA_xX has secured the 1st COTW of 2K21 as his 'NBA DRAFT' Giannis claims 8/17 total votes (mine went to @LOKxICE's 'IMPACT' Jimmy). Per tradition, I'd like to give a quick s/o to the winners of our 1st wk. which was rather short as we started on Tuesday, meaning there were only 6 submissions: @8thGFX & @LOKxICE. Both of you dominated 2K20 & I expect nothing but more from both of you as we head deeper into this yr's creations.

Mo has certainly improved his swapping ability drastically, I recall not so long ago he strugged to correctly swap the side out & left stripes there which really stood out & ruined the authenticity of the swap. Looking at Giannis, it's safe to say that he's learnt the correct way to execute these. I do, however, believe that the overall quality of the card is up for improvement as there's a clear distinction between his & the other nominees' resolution. Great job to start off the yr. tho!

This' @Xx_MoBaMbA_xX's 1st HOF Ballot as he puts 1 up on the board early in 2K21, having gotten COTW late last yr. this is a great representation of his constant improvement!

READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:

Tuesday's selection is open!

Friendly reminder that you can only post 1 card per day unless you won the previous day! Then you can post 2.

THERE IS NO LONGER A SIZING RESTRICTIONFEEL FREE TO POST THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF YOUR CARD W/O DOWNSCALING.

This yr. I am coordinating w/ @milkman525 to present you the official 2K21 custom card championships where there will be a playoff format, more info can be found here: https://2kmtcentral.com/forums/thread/121486/official-2k21-cotdcotw-forum/post/536890#p536890 (for official standings, pls refer to the post below this link)

Liked by LMN24 and jc_the_bulls_fan
By ooferdoodle »
By TryHard31 »
By ooferdoodle »

Frick

By jmmstate »
By Nibber78 »