By tonycho »

tnIiTA2.png   

TONYCHO MyTEAM CUSTOM IS BACK (s5)

HOW TO JOIN: Just say "IN", the comment get a like by me will be particiate!

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING A MyTEAM CUSTOM:  I want to remind everyone who is reading that this is not a CARD CREATE league (but it will have CC for u at minicomp) This is MyTEAM custom! I do not want to explain much at the signup forum, I will explain more clearly in the main forum! Here is an example of a MTC (last season was 2k19, this season will be 2k21): EXAMPLE

WHAT'S NEW?

• DRAFT
  • MATCHES
  • ​​​​COACH CARD​

WHAT'S OLD?

• LOCKER CODES
  • DAILY LOGIN
  • WEEKLY COLLECT
  • AUCTION HOUSE
  • TOKEN PLAYERS MARKET 
  • TOKEN PACKS MARKET
  • MINI COMPETITION
  • QUICK SELL PRICE
  • PACKS

NOTE: This is just the forum I created for you to register! I am afraid there are not enough people so I have to create this forum for you to think about whether to join or not! Because creating a main forum without enough members is a waste! When enough people join, I will create the main forumWhen you say "IN" it means you're already part of the contest! If you exit, I will block you until this contest ends and you will not be able to participate in any of my contests in the future anymore! THANK YOU!!!                                                                                                                      

ONLY THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE CAN JOIN! SIGN UP NOW!

Last edited 10 days ago by tonycho
By xxXhYpERXxx »

nvm i cant im too busy

Last edited 2 weeks ago by xxXhYpERXxx
By tonycho »

PEOPLE JOINED: FULL

1. Drummer

2. BingoS

3. pelicansareg04t3d

4. LakersPug8

5. 2KMTAdmin

6. Curry3031