By Nba2kGod11 »

NEVERMIND I figured out how there's a follow forum option on the bottom sorry for spamming this guys :D

By crazypoop »

or me

By Nba2kGod11 »

you for what lol, only 13 drafts and 322 up-down...

By crazypoop »

or me

By Nba2kGod11 »

are you just trolling at this point -____________________________-

By crazypoop »

or me

By Anonymouses »

Um no. I'm a better reviewer, with over 30+.  Dame is not even close he only did 2. 

By Nba2kGod11 »

Hold up, are we only talking about 2k21 now??? And you didn't do 30+ but anyway I did 80+ :D

By DameDaGoat »
Nba2kGod11 said in Sunday, November 15th, 2020 18:06 pm

Or @Anonymouses claims he should be a nominee, maybe @SekouDoumbouya. No offense to anyone but I think this isn't particularly close. I've done 82 reviews that I actually put time in, no matter what you say about me just listing stats/badges they're still quality English. And if you want to complain that Idon't have 2k21, I will hopefully get it in under 2 weeks BUT I also did 12 2k20 reviews that if you look back on them are definitely worthy in my opinion. 

fair but i have done mini reviews too, which is basically what you do for normal reviews. I guess it comes down to either who has done more reviews or whose are the most helpful, if it's most helpful i should win but if it's by quantity not quality you would win

By DameDaGoat »