By BadmonTing »

I made the best team ever. But I am thinking of retiring from 2K. Should I sell my team in the auction and give away a million MT to some random dude?  I have GOAT Curry, Kobe, Lebron, AD, Wilt.. and so many sick players. GOAT Durant.. I have so many great players in the lock. I don't even want to play 2K20.

My final thoughts about 2K20 MyTeam. The challenges were so hard at times. The computer cheats. But I got all of the GOATS (Curry, Kobe, Bird). Triple Threat was great. Unlimited mode was pure cheeser mode. All people do is shoot threes and some how 2K lets them score at will. I used Cleveland Cavs playbook and I started to become a three point cheeser. The game is only fun if you find someone who really plays a SIM style game.

By YT_DomDaBomb20 »
By BadmonTing »

That's cool. Lots of people still playing 2K20. I'm took a few weeks off from playing. I tried to play 2K21, but I like my GOAT team. So I'm back playing 2K20.

Liked by YT_DomDaBomb20
By SuperKraft11 »
By YT_DomDaBomb20 »

Nice, I don’t have 21 yet I’m going to get it because 20 has bored me just a bit

Liked by BadmonTing
By BadmonTing »

It's getting super boring now. I just played unlimited and the game was cheating and making me miss so open shots. But I sniped a GOAT Shaq for only 50k.

By YT_DomDaBomb20 »

Lucky, my best snipe was opal Westbrook for 3900 mt I think it was