kek

By Papa-Murf »
By grayPeople »

the instant pot incident O_O

By UncleCash »
Last edited 9 weeks ago by UncleCash
By UncleCash »
Papa-Murf said in Thursday, May 20th, 2021 23:22 pm

im honestly gonna admit it rn. i like fucking little kids. ik it sounds like im a menace but believe me. fuking the shit out of 6 year old girls is so satisfying. not only are they not able to scream or ask for help but you can literally shove my tiny penis inside them. and if they get pregnant then fuck it. ill kill them and find another blond 6 year old to fuck

By Papa-Murf »
UncleCash said in Thursday, May 20th, 2021 23:28 pm

Theres nothing i love more than raping small children and them killing them. When it comes to girls, i like the younger ones. Their pussies usually ripen around the age of 3, so 3 year olds are usually my favorite. But earlier today i found a 13 year old, i kidnapped her, and then raped her. And her pussy was so tight! For a 13 year old! That is considered old by my pedophilistic standards. Now, when it comes to boys, i like the boys older, usually because their dicks have matured more. I love sucking on the dicks of little boys, and nothing pleases my more than getting railed by a 6 year old penis. And one of my favorite things to do is to murder the children i rape, after i rape them! Nothing beats the sound of the little boys and girls screaming for mommy and daddy, as grab glass shards and stab them repeatedly over and over. Gosh, raping and murdering small children is so fun!

ok too far

By HortonHearsAJew »

WTF 

By Papa-Murf »
By HortonHearsAJew »
By UncleCash »