By JLBallin »

A player that I have recently played against has decided to use every salty move in the book! This player who goes by Whitesox31 on XB1 who has a terrific team with opals and reward players so this guy grinds the game and wins a lot. But apparently from the start this guy didnt want to play and so first burned out all his timeouts and pauses. Obviously 2K kicks players out for fouling too much so he was careful but sadly for violations like 5-second and 8-second, players can do those over and over with no penalty. I won 120-0 and he kept overdoing those violations and wasting my time. I'm glad xbox has a feature where for sketchy players with bad reputation they will label under their gamertag "Reputation Avoid Me" but if I wanted a win I had to deal with his bs. I warn xbox players who have to go against him or others like him even on Playstation. If you need the win just deal with the bs but in the future, 2K has to update so that players can be kicked out for abusing the 5 or 8 second violations or going out of bounds every time to waste time and stop the clock. Seriously thanks for the option to quit and win for over pausing and over fouling but this has to be known, it is not fair and time wasting and just flat out stupid to do and ruins the fun of the game knowing there are players like that trolling. 

Liked by Kyrieisveryl33t
By LBJ_23_CAVS »

Why are you ranting about this on 2kmtc? There's no 2k devs here. 

Last edited 8 weeks ago by LBJ_23_CAVS
By crazypoop »

what is this

By bamisgoat »

Lmao props to that guy that's actually funny

Liked by vStrapaholic
By KINGJAMES62 »

I thought this was a thread about irl basketball for a second lmao

By JLBallin »

then why are you on this site? this is a site for stats recorded for Myteam players in NBA 2K. this is not a site for NBA stats in real life. I am just writting my dissapointments in online players finding new ways to troll games after the foul kick out and pause cheese was penalized by 2K

Liked by vStrapaholic
By JLBallin »

To those confused about why this post is here! I admit maybe it was the wrong thread and maybe it needs to go in another thread and if so please help and link to the correct thread. I am voicing my frustrations and dissapointments in troll moves in 2K online games to waste time or troll players. Back then one could foul as much as they can until a player fouls out but now if a theme is fouling a lot in a row, the player is kicked out altogether. Back then, a player can pause as many times a they want and even pause forever with no time limit. Now you only get a limited amount of pauses for about a minute each and after that you run out and your opponent can choose to quit and win. I am simply stating that there is nothing for abusing the 5 and 8 second violations to simply stop the clock and make the game longer. Because of this I want this post to be shared and have someone in charge impliment something similar to the foul kickout. If this is the wrong thread please link me to somewhere. I chose reports because maybe thats where game issues would be put. Thank you for your time!

Last edited 8 weeks ago by JLBallin
Liked by vStrapaholic
By KINGJAMES62 »
JLBallin said in Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 16:00 pm

then why are you on this site? this is a site for stats recorded for Myteam players in NBA 2K. this is not a site for NBA stats in real life. I am just writting my dissapointments in online players finding new ways to troll games after the foul kick out and pause cheese was penalized by 2K

I mean, the name somewhat implies that this is about irl basketball, plus basically everyone uses this as more of a basketball site than a 2k site