By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »

THE ST. PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL DRAFT EVENT IS OFFICIALLY OVER.  STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SPECIAL DRAFTS EVENT!

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/drafts/new/boost  <---- Here is the link to a 2KMTC Boost Draft, feel free to copy paste {ctrl c + ctrl v} this link anytime you want to Draft.

Boost Drafts have increased odds of getting better players compared to normal 2KMTC Drafts. 

There's also a filter option available to view your best Regular/Boost Drafts featured on the far right of the 'Drafts' section's top-tab.

Also, Christmas Drafts aren't available currently as they were for a previous event last year.

NOTE: I'm seeing this question being asked a lot recently so I just felt like clarifying for those who didn't already know about it.

SIDE NOTE: For those who want to complete an old-school 2k16 draft, then you can here: 2kmtcentral.com/16/drafts/new 

Happy Drafting! 

Last edited Mar 22nd, 2017 by H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n
By 2kmtcentral18 »

Also, I don't know how many times we have to explain this, Christmas Drafts aren't live because of obvious reasons

Liked by buddy1
By stanleythaking »

When I do boost drafts, I have never gota single diamond, but 2kmtc draft, I get diamonds

By zemGOAT »
By vincecarter15 »

I've known this for a couple of months now, just look at all comments, than look for boost

By Ryam »

I have had plenty of diamonds in boost drafts dude

By CjAmesT10 »

DO SPECIAL DRAFTS FOR 4/20!!!!!!!!!

By Daybe »
By NovaProX »

Next special draft event? Dude EASTER STILL NO EASTER DRAFT

By JASONthe1ST »

My luck with the boost is not that much higher than that of the regular draft. A high score for a regular draft is around the 2.5 mil and for a boost its way higher. So I stick with the regular and try to get the highest score.