By Deiviboi6 »

YES

In PLAYNOW, MYTEAM, MYCAREER, MYGM, PRO AM these modes are marketed with real NBA player and are subject to real NBA rules but can be manipulated by player to cheat the system and expoit area of the game that are poor designed with childproof proof anti locks that can be easily sidestepped. Common exploits include A.I. gameplay that is forced to use and player of position cheese to gain an advantage to win reward but cost the other player money related to contracts. I am anovice and an easily see so simple asnser to the existing problems. 

1. Remove auto setting from being the default setting and change to manual.

2. create a simple cause and effect matrix to constantly balance the game for example

A. hitting the dribble move one time with no issue, then twice weak ballhandler loses dribble,then  three times average ballhandler loses control, by four time adance ball handlers lose the ball.

B. playing a player out of postion should rapidly decrease a players energy, def/off consistency also wing player in the post should have a decrease in all post attributes since they will be playing  against true post players and post palyer should decrease in all guard skill areas for the same reason..

c. a player attritubes should matter(in every phase of the game) when it comes to A.I. descions such as a poor defender should make a bad descion but not Kawhi leaving his man when i set it to tight or above which is not true in the game currently.

MARKETING THESE GAME MODES AS AFTER REAL NBA PLAYER AND MODEL IT AFTER A REAL NBA STRUCTURE AND RULE IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. A PLAYER SHOULD PLAY AS A PLAYER REALLY PLAYS.

also create a 79, 89, 99, rating and below team leagues with a leader board and ranks for each. Dont get rid of the current MTO game mode just add a additional online mode.

Keep historic/domination but add more teams to both and create a playoff mode to recieve a pink diamond which each round increase from allstar to hall of fame for champoinship game. 

NO

In BLACKTOP, MY PARK, OR A FANASTY MODE (SHOULD HAVE AN OPTION TO PICK SIM OR ARCADE) it is not based on real NBA player and is not structure after a real nba game so it is intended to be a arcade style game which is fun. However it can still be tiered to in such a way to create a enjoyable exprience for beginners, novice and adance players. 

1. have beginner park, intermediate park, advance park and a elite park.

2. create events that only certain levels can attend for all levels, beginner nights, middle nights and elite night that can be viewed by the others not paticapating.     

3. create a tiered ranking system for the different levels as show top beginners , intermdiates , elite standing accordingly.   

NO DISRESPECT BUT I DID THIS AT BREAK ON MY JOB JUST SAYING THIS IS LOW HANGING FRUIT IF YOU DONT PICK IT SOMEONE ELSE WILL.