By tupac »

For those of you who follow me you have probably received a notification about this thread. In order to speed up development and see what needs to be fixed the forums will be open to the public for the time being but I will ask you to not share the link to others so that the forums can be released properly when ready.

Not all features will be working now, but basic thread creation and posting replies should work fine, so feel free to test it out. You can post bug reports and suggestions to this thread.

By ianstp »

Good job guys :D

By ianstp »

Am I allowed to say "First" or is that too childish lol

By ianstp »

Also I think I may have found a slight bug.  Its not even website breaking or anything, but just something small I noticed.  As of now you @tupac are listed as the last person to post in Off Topic even though I was the last to do so.  It might be due to the fact I quoted you but I'm not entirely sure.

Also is it possible to edit posts?

By ianstp »

Okay another reply was posted to Off Topic but Tupac is listed as last posted only on the home page, when you go into Off Topic it displays the corrwct user beside the thread.

Weird one.

By tupac »

Also I think I may have found a slight bug.  Its not even website breaking or anything, but just something small I noticed.  As of now you @tupac are listed as the last person to post in Off Topic even though I was the last to do so.  It might be due to the fact I quoted you but I'm not entirely sure.

Also is it possible to edit posts?

- ianstp

There was something wrong with follower notifications which was preventing the last post info for subforum/thread to update, now it is fixed.

By ianstp »

Good job, cheers

Last edited Dec 30th, 2015 by tupac
By Duvangrgata1 »

Will there be ways to organize threads, like subforums about specific things to make things ordered properly and easier to find? 

By tupac »
Duvangrgata1 said

Will there be ways to organize threads, like subforums about specific things to make things ordered properly and easier to find? 

Is it not already this way? http://2kmtcentral.com/forums

Last edited Jan 4th, 2016 by tupac
By KnicksCANwin »

Great job @tupac