By frailchild21 »

I am sitting in my room right now, typing on my computer contemplating if I should finish myself with the noose about 5 feet infront of me. Maybe its the alchohol talking but I have been contemplating almost my entire life if god is actually real... But, if he *or she was real than why would I be contemplating this right now? If god is real than how come he hasnt shown himself to me in times of need? How come there is so much unsolved mureder in this cruel world? If god is so almighty and powerful wouldnt he be able to fix it? Or does he just not care? I am leaning towards that he is a myth so I am just gonna do it. Anyway what does my life matter in the incredibly long stretch of time that the universe traps us all in, what does any of our lives matter? If we are here and dead so quickly? If anything we are worse for the planet that good for it.... so goodbye. comment your thoughts

Last edited May 9th, 2017 by frailchild21
By JoBeans »
By ogirving11 »

Yes, I agree. Thank you for this message. I am completely sure of what I need to do now.

By BrandonFTW »

yes he is

By BrandonFTW »
By DaMoose01 »

I believe in him, as do my parents. Don't do it brother. Remember this. Someone will miss you when you're gone.

Liked by DoubleD4121 and TRXE120
By ogirving11 »
By jacobs_beast_lineups »

you guys realise the reason he isn't responding is because hes deado

By ogirving11 »
By jacobs_beast_lineups »

sry for the trigger m8