By TPAF »

Obviously, it would look something different to this, since tupac is good enough to do better than this.    

If you saw my idea from 2k16, this is fairly similar as well as to 2k17. You start off with 1,000 2kMTCoins, which you can spend in the Auction House or buy a single 'Standard Pack' (you cannot purchase 2kMTCoins, you have to earn them by playing against Online Players). The Auction House will be the same as it is in NBA 2k17.

You also start with a "Starter Box". In this box, you will receive 1 current gold card, 4 current silvers, and 8 current bronze players.

From this point forward, you have assembled your starting team. Standard Packs give only 1 player a pack. Over time there will be special packs that are only available for limited times (probably going to be cards that come out in the real 2k game.  Whenever you pass a milestone in the collector level like in 2k17, you get the collector level card, but for the MT rewards, you get 2kMTCoins. You can also obtain shoes which, like in 2k17, will upgrade stats.

Dynamic duos would also take effect, no matter which position they are in. They could be at SG and Bench 5 and the duo would still be activated.

This is the 'Auction House', where you can buy cards that you could not have. To purchase the card, you have to click the card and click 'Buy Now'. Whenever you purchase the card, it will go into the "My Collection". To put a card into the auction, you will have to click the card and select "Send Card To Auctions". After you click that, you have the option to sell the card at the time or to wait for later. You must type the 2kMTCoins value. There are no bids because fuck bids, and you may cancel the auction after 1 day of it being on the market. There is no time limit since bids are gone.

For the Online Mode, you can either choose whom you would like to face (with their record showing), or you could randomly select a person to face.

When into the game, you will not be able to see what cards he has. Since it is a card-based game, there would be 13 rounds or a First to 7. How the game works is that there is a random stat that pops up (Example: Draw Foul, Passing IQ, etc.) and you have to choose a certain card that you think could beat the other player in that stat. (Example: 2kMTCentral's 2nd Birthday vs Walter Tavares. The Birthday card wins, so whoever had that card won that round.) If you wait too long to make your choice, you will be automatically chosen a bronze card and one of your cards at random would be taken out. Whenever you win a round, you will receive 2kMTCoins, and whenever you win multiple rounds in a row, you will get a multiplier (Win 3 straight rounds, maybe a 1.5x multiplier or a 2x multiplier), but I think that if you are down 5-0 or 6-1 that person losing should get a boost. When you win a game, you will receive more 2kMTCoins. If you both have the same card or they have the same stat, the cards will go back into your collection and the round will restart.

(Optional: Like Gauntlet, after a certain amount of wins, you will get a number of random cards) 

There would also be a "tournament" mode either weekly or monthly, where the top 5-10 people out of how many people sign up record-wise out of 50 games would win a prize. 

Winners of the tournament could win:

(Top 1)

50k 2kMTCoins + A Player from the Amethyst Board

40k 2kMTCoins + A Player from the Diamond Board

(Top 3)

25k + A Player from the Amethyst Board

(Top 5/10)

A different Online mode could be a round based game from past of the 2k games. You have placement matches, which could put you in any of theese leagues: Ranked, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Ranked II, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Ranked III, Amethyst, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Ranked IV. Each league comes with some restrictions.

• If you are in the leagues between RI and RII, you are only allowed 1 emerald and 4 golds. You may only have one active dynamic duos (you can choose which one you want if you have more than one.)

• If you are in leagues between RII and RII, you can have 1 ruby and 4 sapphires. You can only have 2 dynamic duos (can choose if you have 3+).

• If you are in between RII and RIV, you can have on your team 5 diamonds. You can have as many dynamic duos as you want.

• If you make it to RIV, your team is unrestricted. 

To rank up you must have these amount of wins (wins do not come over to each league):

• Bronze - 10 Wins

• Silver - 25 Wins

• Gold - 50 Wins

• Emerald - 75 Wins

• Sapphire - 125 Wins

• Ruby - 130 Wins

• Amethyst - 150 Wins

• Diamond - 200 Wins

• Pink Diamond - 500 Wins

​​This is a possible idea, but maybe there could be leagues like in MyTeam Online, but losses don't count against you. You need a certain amount of wins a league, and the higher the rank, the more wins are needed (Bronze would need 10, Silver would need like 25, etc.)

Shoutout to:

KyleGend

Bogotac

VBVBEB

Last edited September 24th, 2017 by TPAF
By DRose1MVP »

Looks fire. Basically a new MyTeam account. Best part is better pack odds and no money spent.

By TPAF »
DRose1MVP said in Saturday, July 8th, 2017 9:05 am

Looks fire. Basically a new MyTeam account. Best part is better pack odds and no money spent.

Pack odds would probably not be as good, considering it will be harder to pull a diamond.

By DRose1MVP »
TPAF said in Saturday, July 8th, 2017 9:06 am

Pack odds would probably not be as good, considering it will be harder to pull a diamond.

But people wouldn't be ripping packs in exchange for IRL cash. That's a good thing

By TPAF »
By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »
By BryceBloodHound »

Can I say something? This idea is absolutely great, but what about these 2kMTCoins, would moderators and people with ranks start with more advantages? I'm not saying that giving moderators more advantages will ruin the concept but I think each should have equal 2kmt coins at the start.

Liked by Evilgenius13
BryceBloodHound said in Saturday, July 8th, 2017 10:39 am

Can I say something? This idea is absolutely great, but what about these 2kMTCoins, would moderators and people with ranks start with more advantages? I'm not saying that giving moderators more advantages will ruin the concept but I think each should have equal 2kmt coins at the start.

Who said that mods were going to have advantages right off the bat? I can't see it anywhere in the rules 

Liked by Chrissy1415
By BryceBloodHound »
BryceBloodHound said in Saturday, July 8th, 2017 11:54 am

I asked if they will have advantages lol.

No ofc not wtf, mods aren't anymore important people on this site tbh, everyone will have the same treatment... Stop respecting mods like they're gods cause they're jus normal users like us