for jae crwoder and IT4 damn

By ilikeveryteamexceptnets »

im fr only watching cavs, rockets, thunder, celtics and lakers now lmao

By Damian »
By LALakers »
By cdub »

nice card!

By Koolguy »

when you pick up a scorer in free agency and then trade your shoot-first PG with terrible defense and one of the best 3&Ds in the league for an even more shot-focused PG with slightly better defense

Liked by DRose1MVP and VexXScorpion
By DRose1MVP »
Koolguy said in Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 16:13 pm

when you pick up a scorer in free agency and then trade your shoot-first PG with terrible defense and one of the best 3&Ds in the league for an even more shot-focused PG with slightly better defense

IT > Kyrie on defense? Nah

By Koolguy »
By CVSPharmaqui »
By PACERSFORLIFE »

Danny Ainge is a fucking Genius tbh

Thomas is 29 and coming off a horrible injury, we don't even know if he will be the same player (also on a smaller contract and peaked last year)

Kings, Mavericks, Magic, Clippers, Pistons, and Hawks could all do worse than the nets next year tbh so dont be surrised if that pick is a mid- or even ate lotto

Yes, Jae Crowder is a good player but the celtics had like 8 small forwards, I like that there gonna play tatum and brown more

That European guy is a bust don't @ me

The Celtics now have a younger PG who hasn't peaked yet, has a larger contract, and now they don't have to pay isaiah that ridiculous 30 million dollar contract

As of roght now I think the celtics won this trade but if the nets pick is Michael Porter or something then cavs no doubt won it

but if it isnt that great...Danny ainge is the GOAT GM