By Papa.Nut »

I feel like 2k kinda robbed us here. For the past 2 years, Blacktop has been a mode that we could just hop in and get a quick game done if we didn't have much time. I enjoy P&P a lot, and I think it was a good idea having it in the game, but now there isn't a game mode that we can finish quickly. We have to play 5 minute quarters in every online game mode.

By BegginForDeath »
Papa.Nut said in Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 17:57 pm

I feel like 2k kinda robbed us here. For the past 2 years, Blacktop has been a mode that we could just hop in and get a quick game done if we didn't have much time. I enjoy P&P a lot, and I think it was a good idea having it in the game, but now there isn't a game mode that we can finish quickly. We have to play 5 minute quarters in every online game mode.

I wish MyTeam Blacktop. This year there are no quick ways to make MT and there's no mode that allows players to freely try out whatever players they want online. 

By lobcity87 »

YES!!! I WANT BLACKTOP BACK. I've played Pack and Playoffs and only have 1 board but already got Scalabrine on my seconde pick... and i liked the diamond board last ear and the pink diamond isiaiah.

By lukesavage »

It was super upsetting to lose blacktop. Now every mode we have takes at LEAST 20 minutes a game or more to get done. There isn't anything quick and efficient anymore like blacktop. Blacktop's reward system was pretty good, the fact that you didn't need a salary cap or anything dumb like that was super nice. It was basically the use of whatever card you have, and the ability to maybe use one you wanted to try out that you will never get. Super sad.

Liked by freddy111
By PS4Paradise- »

I do miss blacktop...3v3 was fun and it was quick games if you didn't have time to play longer ones

Liked by freddy111