By 7Seconds »

He is obviously joking x10000...

(That's over 9000)

Last edited Oct 10th, 2017 by 7Seconds
Liked by gigglebees24
By vincecarter15 »
gigglebees24 said in Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 1:20 am

pauses unlimited? why?? There is nothing more annoying than losing your limited time to someone who has way too much time on their hands. Great suggestions otherwise. I think pauses are already too generous. If you're gunna start a game with someone, then you need to be there for it. End of story, imo.

pauses unlimited? why?? There is nothing more annoying than losing your limited time to someone who has way too much time on their hands. Great suggestions otherwise. I think pauses are already too generous. If you're gunna start a game with someone, then you need to be there for it. End of story, imo.

I lose a shitton of games that I lost because I start games in the evening

By zemGOAT »

We need time to check out settings and other teams rosters and they need to add instant replay and remove the pause shield

Liked by DrZedd
By VexXScorpion »

I think it should be like 6 minute pauses, as this pause timer is trash af. Unlimited pause would just break the game, everybody would pause and it would just be even more trash.

By zemGOAT »
By kasuballer »

Unlimited time would break the community. You'd have salty kids just putting the game on infinite pause if you wreck them too hard. I'd say that if they pause it you should be able to quit/change your settings as well, and also keep it as 2.5 minutes, but each pause is 2.5 mins long and you get 2 pauses a quarter.

By zemGOAT »
kasuballer said in Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 1:27 am

Unlimited time would break the community. You'd have salty kids just putting the game on infinite pause if you wreck them too hard. I'd say that if they pause it you should be able to quit/change your settings as well, and also keep it as 2.5 minutes, but each pause is 2.5 mins long and you get 2 pauses a quarter.

maybe 20 or 15 minutes is better

By kasuballer »
By zemGOAT »
By kasuballer »