By numbers58 »

So your charcater is an elite high school player that's being called the next Magic/Jordan/LeBron/Duncan/Shaq (depending on your position). You play through some easy games against players that you can easily dominate before getting your high school the chance to play against a highly prestigous team, weather that be the USA High School team or the McDonalds All Americans. There you meet your rival. In order to stop you, as you go up for a dunk, your rival fouls you very hard (intentially) and you come down and tear your ACL immediately removing you from the game. Fast forward some time, you can't play in college because you are still injured, but you still declare for the draft due to your hype. Pre-injury, you would have been a no doubt number 1 pick, but you controversially go in the 1st round (depending on how you previously performed) and your rookie year is filled with the desire to prove the people that think you are 1 hard landing away from a career ending injury wrong, as well as going out for revenge on your rival, who is the early favourite for ROTY (or just won it if it's the All-Americans your high school faces)

Do you guys like this story or not really?

By ShawnKemp40 »

dude this story is fucking fire. how did u come up with this. RONNIE TAKE NOTES. #sickassstoryline

Liked by numbers58
By numbers58 »
ShawnKemp40 said in Saturday, October 14th, 2017 10:46 am

dude this story is fucking fire. how did u come up with this. RONNIE TAKE NOTES. #sickassstoryline

Thanks. I don't know if this one is better, you can be the judge, but instead of controverisally going in the first round, bring the whole storyline forward a year and have you have high expectations for your 2017 draft position, but you watch yourself fall to the 60th pick by the Hawks. In your final preseason game for the Hawks, you tear your ACL again, missing the entire 17-18 season. Then the Hawks decline your team option making you a free agent. Then you get to choose which team sign you because that is one of the few good parts of the 2K18 storyline and then you have the team you signed with and yourself faced with controversy and it's basically the same from here.

Which one is better?

By OutlawKing2k »

Its sick

By numbers58 »
By #ComeBackTimDuncan »

I reckon they should let you chose what generation you want to play in. Would take a lot more effort but imagine how cool it would be playing in the 60's and stopping the Celtics or something like that

By ShawnKemp40 »
#ComeBackTimDuncan said in Sunday, October 15th, 2017 0:55 am

I reckon they should let you chose what generation you want to play in. Would take a lot more effort but imagine how cool it would be playing in the 60's and stopping the Celtics or something like that

preach brutha

By celticsfan2017 »

No hate, tbh, this is pretty sick, but isn't this almost exactly the same storyline as NBA Live 18 The One?

By numbers58 »

I have no idea. Don't play live

By celticsfan2017 »

This is very similar to their storyline from this year. I played the demo, which was awful, btw, and this is what it looked like.