By VIPExclusiveTV »
By Ddrop »

You look like 15, sound like 40 lol.

By VIPExclusiveTV »
By AlphaWKM »
By VIPExclusiveTV »
AlphaWKM said in Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 17:08 pm

wrong sub forum and your not really supposed to self promo unless it is influentiel to the site

I’m providing my insight on the best players from the Moments batch, not really self promo. Just expressing my opinion, something that a forum is for.

By AlphaWKM »
VIPExclusiveTV said in Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 17:45 pm

I’m providing my insight on the best players from the Moments batch, not really self promo. Just expressing my opinion, something that a forum is for.

feel free to read the rules page in this sub forum again you have been warned for future reference

By 3PointBomber »
AlphaWKM said in Saturday, October 28th, 2017 12:16 pm

feel free to read the rules page in this sub forum again you have been warned for future reference

this is your final warning. I will not tolerate self promo or irrelevant forums on this website. You dont want to mess with me. I have a very particular set of mod powers. Mod powers that make me a nightmare for mortal users like you. If you stop making these forums, I wont find you, I wont pursue you..... but if you keep self promoing like an abosolute twat without even linking my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh6dSelM5WIrtRya4fUhhYA chuck us a like and subscription plz check out the streams) I will find you, I will pursue you, and I will BAN YOU*

Liked by DarkieYT
By VIPExclusiveTV »
3PointBomber said in Saturday, October 28th, 2017 12:21 pm

this is your final warning. I will not tolerate self promo or irrelevant forums on this website. You dont want to mess with me. I have a very particular set of mod powers. Mod powers that make me a nightmare for mortal users like you. If you stop making these forums, I wont find you, I wont pursue you..... but if you keep self promoing like an abosolute twat without even linking my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh6dSelM5WIrtRya4fUhhYA chuck us a like and subscription plz check out the streams) I will find you, I will pursue you, and I will BAN YOU*

Understandable

By KATisGOAT »

gtfo

By VIPExclusiveTV »