By Damian »
By Damian »
paulius186 said in Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 15:49 pm

LMFAOOOO  he couldnt prove why houston are contenders and blocked me this fucking pathetic piece of shit

oh no no, I didn't block you because of that lmao. I blocked you bc you clearly think GSW will go 16-0 in the playoffs easy peasy, and then you hate lebron for no reason, think bill russell had the toughest competition and didn't even reply to the debate we had about the 90s debate. you are pathetic lmao, imma unblock yo ass so you can stop crying. oh and yea, Rockets have beaten the GSW twice this season (incluidng the game opener at Oralcle Areana) and just beat them again in Houston. Clearly nobody can guard james harden (not even their best defender draymond green) and chris paul can sause stephen curry in iso all-day. Rockets have length and are younger with great talent at every single postion, warriors don't (zaza) and the Rockets can and may reach the NBA Finals

By paulius186 »
Mamba_ said in Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 18:22 pm

oh no no, I didn't block you because of that lmao. I blocked you bc you clearly think GSW will go 16-0 in the playoffs easy peasy, and then you hate lebron for no reason, think bill russell had the toughest competition and didn't even reply to the debate we had about the 90s debate. you are pathetic lmao, imma unblock yo ass so you can stop crying. oh and yea, Rockets have beaten the GSW twice this season (incluidng the game opener at Oralcle Areana) and just beat them again in Houston. Clearly nobody can guard james harden (not even their best defender draymond green) and chris paul can sause stephen curry in iso all-day. Rockets have length and are younger with great talent at every single postion, warriors don't (zaza) and the Rockets can and may reach the NBA Finals

bitch i dont hate lebron, i never said bill had THE TOUGHEST competition in nba history and i never said gsw will go 16-0. the things i did say are: gsw will win the finals this yr, bill russel didnt get 11 championships for breathing

By Bogotac »

paulius186 said in Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 18:53 pm

bitch i dont hate lebron, i never said bill had THE TOUGHEST competition in nba history and i never said gsw will go 16-0. the things i did say are: gsw will win the finals this yr, bill russel didnt get 11 championships for breathing

esketit

By ThatKidMario14 »

John Stockton

By Bogotac »
By ThatKidMario14 »

I also feel that Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard, and Chauncey Billups were under appreciated too

Liked by DarkieYT
By JOKICGOAT »

Curry and CP3

By paulius186 »
By Damian »