By Boilerbri07 »

I'm semi new to MyTeam. Were there supposed to be injuries in MyTeam or something and they just never added it in or something? Honestly, I'd be welcome to it. It adds another dimension to MyTeam. That and I can dish out some hard fouls to those cheesers (if only)

Liked by Murphy3000
By YOSEMITE_HAM »

They are useless. I see the injury animation alot but never one actually occur

By BrunoBeastly44 »

They are literally there as pack fillers, just like those stupid ass strategy cards.  2k just uses them to give you even more worthless shit in packs.

Liked by puzonyyx
By kdp84570 »

Thread should be What's the point of playing MyTeam?

By BigTony911 »

The injury animation cards are for when you're doing the Kobe challenge and rip Hamilton has 45 at the half and first play he comes out, hits a wide open catch and shoot 3 and then tears his Achilles while landing and is "out" for 11 games.

also something to be worth noted, lower/ upper body injury cards can't be used to heal leg/arm injuries. You actually have to buy a leg/ arm injury card which is just fucking stupid considering upper/lowers go for 250 bin and arm/leg go for 2-3k

By midrange_king »
BigTony911 said in Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 15:16 pm

The injury animation cards are for when you're doing the Kobe challenge and rip Hamilton has 45 at the half and first play he comes out, hits a wide open catch and shoot 3 and then tears his Achilles while landing and is "out" for 11 games.

also something to be worth noted, lower/ upper body injury cards can't be used to heal leg/arm injuries. You actually have to buy a leg/ arm injury card which is just fucking stupid considering upper/lowers go for 250 bin and arm/leg go for 2-3k

arm/leg injury cards go for that much???! I'm sitting on some bank then!

By kinsman »

I think I’ve had to use less than 5 injury cards in 3 years. They are literally just there as pack filler. At least the strategy cards can boost your rebounding in a pinch, but the injury cards are just useless. 

By Buzzer_Beater »
kinsman said in Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 16:42 pm

I think I’ve had to use less than 5 injury cards in 3 years. They are literally just there as pack filler. At least the strategy cards can boost your rebounding in a pinch, but the injury cards are just useless. 

Do strategy cards actually work? I haven't messed around with them since the game crashed when I tried to use one once and it gave me the L

By kinsman »
Buzzer_Beater said in Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 16:46 pm

Do strategy cards actually work? I haven't messed around with them since the game crashed when I tried to use one once and it gave me the L

They seem to give a SLIGHT edge on rebounding for me, but that’s about it. Honestly, it could just be a placebo, but I think they do help a little bit. 

By 508G37 »

When u have to score 60-80pts with certain players, they always go down with leg injuries. Those tend to raise in value during those challenges.

Last edited Jan 9th, 2018 by 508G37