By AFlores »

Like on Park they got that place where you play for VC and then you get a chance to hit the jackpot , I think it would be nice if we had that for myteam . I know it probaly wouldn’t be playable with all the cheesers out here but it would be a fun gamemode 

By PS4Paradise- »

Nah that would be legit. I went 12-1 and got 3000 points last round. AKA I got didn't get shit other than a measley 2k MT. With my limited amount of time to play I'd much rather wager 10-50k MT a match. 

By FestivusEzeli »

What you are describing is the easiest possible way to buy/transfer mt lol, so thats why

Last edited Feb 26th, 2018 by FestivusEzeli
Liked by rubbertoecapboi
By BrunoBeastly44 »
FestivusEzeli said in Monday, February 26th, 2018 1:52 am

What you are describing is the easiest possible way to buy/transfer mt lol, so thats why

And what's wrong with that?   Fuck this company.  We should be able to do whatever the hell we want with our MT that we acquired with either a lot of time or hard earned money.

Last edited Feb 26th, 2018 by BrunoBeastly44
Liked by rubbertoecapboi
By 508G37 »
BrunoBeastly44 said in Monday, February 26th, 2018 3:19 am

And what's wrong with that?   Fuck this company.  We should be able to do whatever the hell we want with our MT that we acquired with either a lot of time or hard earned money.

They dont want you to have any source of MT besides the crumbs of MT they throw at you in game, and they take it away too with the 10% tax and forcing to always have a supply of contracts. They want you to buy packs.

Last edited Feb 26th, 2018 by 508G37
Liked by rubbertoecapboi
By bmcm4716 »