By jskro »

Did anyone have trouble getting a lineup to work for game 27? It says  "You must use seven players from the Knicks" and I've tried all combinations of lineups and they are all invalid. I tried even a 3 gold with all silver / bronze with 8  knicks and it won't work. Am I missing something here?

By HarryL »
By jskro »

I ended up removing a bronze Knicks player and replacing him with a silver non-knick and finally got it to work. So, for anyone else, exactly 7 Knicks. Not sure if you can use cards higher than gold or not, but I ended up using a 3 gold all silver just cause I didn't feel like adjusting lineup anymore and I'm almost positive I tried 7 Knicks and some diamonds earlier with no success .

Last edited March 1st by jskro
By AuzzieAustin »

I did not work the Auction to get an all diamond team(mostly) to not be able to use them for half of all these Schedule Challenges! The 3 gold maximum is just another stupid thing in MyTeam this year.

By HarryL »
AuzzieAustin said in Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 7:12 am

I did not work the Auction to get an all diamond team(mostly) to not be able to use them for half of all these Schedule Challenges! The 3 gold maximum is just another stupid thing in MyTeam this year.

There's only three games per Schedule with a 3 Gold limit. That said, a high end team is way more than you need for more than half the games. And more than half the games require that you play 5+ players from the Schedule franchise.

By o1217i500 »