By HankGritt »

I'm current working the AH looking to replace some of my diamond players with ones that have diamond contracts. How much above avg market price are you usually willing to pay for a diamond contract?

By 508G37 »

10k MT = 100 contracts. I wouldnt pay much more than that

Liked by Juicy_J_8787
By xDmvr »

15-20k

By stdavid91 »

10k max for a diamond.

By CAGO321 »
By sparkierplague0 »

For the people that say 10k, I'm curious how much they mark the player up if they're selling a guy with a diamond contract though. Just curious.

By htotheoza »

Most of us are rational on this board. That doesnt necessarily extend to the rest of the 2k community. Ive bought Whiteside's for 15-20k and resold them for 50k. If you're looking to sell, slightly undercut the lowest priced card with diamond contract + same badges are you. 

By DiamondCurryisGOAT »

It's honestly not that hard to get 75 MT per contract on the AH. Just check every once and a while and you'll see 20 stacks for that up. Last night I won a 20 stack of gold contracts for 1.5K MT lol

Last edited March 7th, 2018 by DiamondCurryisGOAT
By 508G37 »
sparkierplague0 said in Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 20:50 pm

For the people that say 10k, I'm curious how much they mark the player up if they're selling a guy with a diamond contract though. Just curious.

I don't, I keep them for myself so I don't have to pay 2k for contracts. I dont see players with diamond contracts selling high unless they have diamond shoes.

By 508G37 »

And the question is what is a diamond contract worth to YOU. If I was to mark up a diamond contract, I would rely on people thinking its worth more to THEM.

Last edited March 7th, 2018 by 508G37