By Cheddycheez »

Which coach does everyone use? I'm using Steve Kerr right now. Don't say Pop cuz hes ass. Ronnie2k uses Jason Kidd... anyone use him?

By DirkNasty »

What exactly do they even do? Ive seen ppl say that ppls 3pt ratings go up with Kerr but how do you actually even check something like that??

By 508G37 »
By 508G37 »
DirkNasty said in Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 3:06 am

What exactly do they even do? Ive seen ppl say that ppls 3pt ratings go up with Kerr but how do you actually even check something like that??

Substitution menu, only works offline which makes coaches pointless. Makes sense, why would they let you use coaching boosts online to make your players better when you can buy VC to rip packs and get players that are better? It's so scummy and they dont even disclose this information but they have no problem trolling you with diamond Popovich in packs.

Last edited Mar 22nd, 2018 by 508G37
By kinsman »
508G37 said in Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 3:10 am

Substitution menu, only works offline which makes coaches pointless. Makes sense, why would they let you use coaching boosts online to make your players better when you can buy VC to rip packs and get players that are better? It's so scummy and they dont even disclose this information but they have no problem trolling you with diamond Popovich in packs.

I’ve pulled so many goddamn Pops this year that I almost hate him as a human being now lol. 

By 508G37 »
By Gucci.ir »

Popavich really is a trash coach, he's supposed to upgrade your defensive rebounding but it feels like he does the opposite. Im running steve kerr right b/c it gets all my players a 99 system proficency.

By AFlores »

Does the upgrades really only work offline