By mdtheballer »

I'll stay thanks

By tupac »
TomTheCableGuy said in Monday, January 2nd, 2017 7:48 am

I remember the good old days when this was never a problem, mass tagging was allowed and we were able to create cards. It is a shame that people need likes to be happy

conman_16 said in Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 1:25 am

Of @mdtheballer who was banned after more then a year on the site by a mod that had barely been on the site and had a little hissy fit. I'm not nameing names but I think you should be able to guess who

mdtheballer said in Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 1:31 am

Gday boys, sorry to the people that I "offended" by doing something that was obviously bannable. But now that I am unbanned let's just let bygons be bygons

All 3 MDTheBaller. This guy has a sad life.

By mdtheballer »

Or maybe they just get banned non stop, what would you do if you were just an average user that was banned, this goes to all the people out there reading this. Would you just sit back and serve out your three year ban that was giving to you for "mass tagging" or would you make an alt account to still be able to do really anything on this site. Remember 3 years, 3

By mdtheballer »

I also love how this is how you treat one of your users that has been on the site for 'tis long

By mdtheballer »

Now it's quite aye

By tupac »
mdtheballer said in Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 1:46 am

Or maybe they just get banned non stop, what would you do if you were just an average user that was banned, this goes to all the people out there reading this. Would you just sit back and serve out your three year ban that was giving to you for "mass tagging" or would you make an alt account to still be able to do really anything on this site. Remember 3 years, 3

Since you're asking for it:

You were originally banned for mass tagging, presumably for doing it multiple times after being warned. If you are asking for proof, I don't have it, and I don't have time to go looking for exactly what you did. However, I can vouch that @conman_15 knows what he's doing and while he may be strict he is not unfair.

You could have accepted that you were wrong, apologized, etc, but instead you decided to start attacking @conman_15. "a mod that had barely been on the site and had a little hissy fit". Does it matter how long he has been on the site? No. He has shown himself to be a very mature (unlike you), so he gets to be a moderator/admin. This is why you got a 3 year ban. Yes you are allowed to dispute your ban, but not by personally attacking one of the moderators.

Like @conman_15, I am also very fair, anyone can confirm that. I don't gain anything from kicking an active user from the site. If you were willing to cooperate you would've been back in the site a week later. Instead you're here wasting your time trying to make a point, which is wrong, and nobody really cares about. Don't you have better things to be doing with your life than making 6 alts? Not to mention, if you had kept quiet with your new alt we probably would never have noticed it and you would've been free to use the site as if nothing had happened.

By adamkevjay2442 »
tupac said in Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 2:05 am

Since you're asking for it:

You were originally banned for mass tagging, presumably for doing it multiple times after being warned. If you are asking for proof, I don't have it, and I don't have time to go looking for exactly what you did. However, I can vouch that @conman_15 knows what he's doing and while he may be strict he is not unfair.

You could have accepted that you were wrong, apologized, etc, but instead you decided to start attacking @conman_15. "a mod that had barely been on the site and had a little hissy fit". Does it matter how long he has been on the site? No. He has shown himself to be a very mature (unlike you), so he gets to be a moderator/admin. This is why you got a 3 year ban. Yes you are allowed to dispute your ban, but not by personally attacking one of the moderators.

Like @conman_15, I am also very fair, anyone can confirm that. I don't gain anything from kicking an active user from the site. If you were willing to cooperate you would've been back in the site a week later. Instead you're here wasting your time trying to make a point, which is wrong, and nobody really cares about. Don't you have better things to be doing with your life than making 6 alts? Not to mention, if you had kept quiet with your new alt we probably would never have noticed it and you would've been free to use the site as if nothing had happened.

Tupac dont lie.

By mdtheballer »

I admitted I was wrong over and over, I was not told that mass tagging was not allowed and then not warned at all just straight up banned for years. I apologised earlier only to be insulted by you saying that "this guy has a sad life" then when I emailed you guys I was told that the original ban was not up for discussion. As I have said that I like the site and when I was told that I would be banned for three years and no mention of one week or one month until I had already called out conman. Don't expect me to not make alts when for all I knew I was banned for three years

By tupac »

So learn to stop complaining like you have so far. It will get you nowhere. I'm willing to unban you in a week if you properly apologize to conman and stop with this silly behaviour.

Liked by DRHM100
By Jayhawk123 »