By RainDropTop »
By zemGOAT »
By Rylieisabeast »

i hate when people dislike my comments for no reason. but i dont cry about it its a usless stat like @tupac said.

By ChubbyDucksUnite »

@tupac saying he has a sad life is messed up yes he did wrong but you couldn't give him a response to his comment al you said was "So learn to stop complaining like you have so far. It will get you nowhere. I'm willing to unban you in a week if you properly apologize to conman and stop with this silly behaviour."

By GOLLUMonFIRE »
ChubbyDucksUnite said in Saturday, January 7th, 2017 21:47 pm

@tupac saying he has a sad life is messed up yes he did wrong but you couldn't give him a response to his comment al you said was "So learn to stop complaining like you have so far. It will get you nowhere. I'm willing to unban you in a week if you properly apologize to conman and stop with this silly behaviour."

wtf u saying

Liked by RainDropTop
By uncledrew1233 »

I like this. It gets out of hand very quickly. I'm sure others will hate me for saying this tho. people really do need to get a life, upvoting their commenst with different accounts.

Oh btw Im back :))))))0

By vincecarter15 »
tupac said in Monday, January 2nd, 2017 4:48 am

The actual number of votes a user has is a useless statistic, but it is not useless for comments and other content. A comment should be upvoted if it is good, not because some kid wants to have 1000 upvotes on his account.

If you genuinely disagree with his comments then yes you can continue to downvote him, however it is not ok to look through his comments looking for things to disagree with just to give him downvotes because you generally disagree with him. Also if you have given him 100 downvotes, 0 upvotes, and the next highest user by votes given for you is 5 upvotes, 0 downvotes, then clearly you are going out of your way just to downvote that particular user.

It doesn't matter whether the downvoted user is a mod/admin or not, and if I wanted to only deal with downvotes for those users I could've disabled downvotes for them altogether. What does matter is whether you post truly controversial material or not, and moderators tend to be chosen such that they do not post controversial material.

You get banned if you continue manipulating votes after being warned about it.

"Mods tend to be chosen such that they do not post contreversial matierial." If heard some pretty "contreversial things from NBA

By VBVBEB »
By AlphaWKM »
By NBA_2K17_FOR_LIFE »