By xM1SFiiT »

Just getting tired of it, same ol’ shit every year yet I still find a reason to spend hundreds on this damn game mode. Been thinking about all the other necessities could be spending that money on...it’s ridiculous to think about how much I’ve spent on this game, I know I’m not the only one but I’m just done. I don’t know if any of you guys feel the same way I do? Maybe it’s uneccesary to share this information with you, but it’s just how I feel. 

I will continue to play MyTeam for the rest of 2k18 but once it’s over, that’s it.

By Mattygunz408 »

Don't be a quiter.

By xM1SFiiT »
By bmcm4716 »

Why not just play myteam but don’t spend how you did this year ? Plenty of players have competitive teams and some god squads without paying anything lol. You can still enjoy the game without dropping bread 

Liked by xM1SFiiT
By xM1SFiiT »
bmcm4716 said in Friday, April 6th, 2018 19:59 pm

Why not just play myteam but don’t spend how you did this year ? Plenty of players have competitive teams and some god squads without paying anything lol. You can still enjoy the game without dropping bread 

I can somewhat agree with that, but it takes hours and hours of grinding for certain cards if you want to be able to compete..and with my schedule, I simply do not have the time to grind any game like that. I do understand what your saying though but for me it wouldn’t work as much as I’d want it to

By Deuce4eva »
By lmblmb »

Sorry to state the obvious but you should not be spending money on a video game that you need for necessitites!!    

I play My Team because it has been the best NBA2K game mode in past years.  I don't feel the same way about My Team in 2k18 though...in hindsight there was no real need to spend money this year.  So TBD on how I approach 2k19....but if it's like 2k18 I won't be spending much money or time in My Team game mode.

By bmcm4716 »
xM1SFiiT said in Friday, April 6th, 2018 20:03 pm

I can somewhat agree with that, but it takes hours and hours of grinding for certain cards if you want to be able to compete..and with my schedule, I simply do not have the time to grind any game like that. I do understand what your saying though but for me it wouldn’t work as much as I’d want it to

Oh yeah man I understand If you don’t have the time to really grind like that then it resorts to buying packs to keep up if that’s the case then yeah just save your money and move on tbh. There’s plenty of other good games out there if your not just stuck on basketball.

Liked by xM1SFiiT
By xM1SFiiT »
lmblmb said in Friday, April 6th, 2018 20:09 pm

Sorry to state the obvious but you should not be spending money on a video game that you need for necessitites!!    

I play My Team because it has been the best NBA2K game mode in past years.  I don't feel the same way about My Team in 2k18 though...in hindsight there was no real need to spend money this year.  So TBD on how I approach 2k19....but if it's like 2k18 I won't be spending much money or time in My Team game mode.

I obviously wouldn’t spend the money on the game if I didn’t have it or if that money was for something else. The money being spent on this game is extra. No way in hell would I put this game before anything else in my life.

Last edited April 6th, 2018 by xM1SFiiT
By xM1SFiiT »