By paulius186 »
By #ComeBackTimDuncan »

My idea has always been that they should let you play in era you want. I know this would take a lot more work but it would be awesome to play Jordan or stop Bill Russell from getting 11 rings.

Liked by Damian and 19020
By Damian »
#ComeBackTimDuncan said in Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 2:00 am

My idea has always been that they should let you play in era you want. I know this would take a lot more work but it would be awesome to play Jordan or stop Bill Russell from getting 11 rings.

that would be amazing

By Damian »
By Billbert33 »

my idea is to just make it bearable and then it would be an improvement

Liked by Damian
By aidanpurl »

Who's ready for percentage based shooting? Mike Wang wants to add it in for the "people who can't time their shot." Honestly go play center or something if you can't time your shot than you're jumper is broken. 

Liked by yes2236
By Damian »
aidanpurl said in Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 1:25 am

Who's ready for percentage based shooting? Mike Wang wants to add it in for the "people who can't time their shot." Honestly go play center or something if you can't time your shot than you're jumper is broken. 

that will suck

By DaMoose01 »

Very good ideas my dude. Here are some I have.

1.Rather than buying every animation, make us have to unlock it. For example, to get Crawford's layup animation, we hvae to hang out with him, and he'll teach us how to do the layup, and same with his handles.

2.Please add a damn suit shop. I love suits. The idea comes from 2K14 and 2K15 when you could buy suits in 2K14 for the draft and how you could buy suits for MyGM in 2K15. I'd love to break someone's ankles in the park/neighborhood wearing a three piece suit.

3.Bring back the old training ideas, like shooting, dribble course, and fastbreak. With this, we can unlock more attribute upgrades or even stat upgrades. (like +1 to ball control for the dribble course)

4.Please fix the attributes for animations. Why should we need 82 driving dunk for CONTACT dunks, when contact dunks are a stat? Also, why is it that playmakers and shot creators can have the same dunking animations as slashers? As a playmaker, you can have 360's, windmills, all signature dunk packages, ETC and the same goes for shot creators. Why? This makes slashers pretty useless. The only difference between slashers and the other builds is that slashers can unlock contact dunks and park alley oops.

5.I like the idea of the other team picking their jerseys, but can we at least see what they picked? I don't want to pick them, but if the bulls are wearing black, I don't want to wear black.

6.Remove the overall rewards. I don't mind unlocking animations with overall upgrades, but to switch my jersey takes too long. Also, why TF are some clothes locked with overalls? That's stupid. To wear YOUR OWN jersey in park, you need to be 90. WTF

7.Bring back connections. It was a very clever idea from 2K16 where when you hung out with someone, you got a reward.It could be their jumpshot, their MyTeam card, VC, or other things like that. In the mobile game, when you hang out with someone, you could even get animations, like reverse clutches, windmills, ETC. This could tie in with the first idea I had.

Liked by Damian and yes2236
By Damian »
DaMoose01 said in Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 3:15 am

Very good ideas my dude. Here are some I have.

1.Rather than buying every animation, make us have to unlock it. For example, to get Crawford's layup animation, we hvae to hang out with him, and he'll teach us how to do the layup, and same with his handles.

2.Please add a damn suit shop. I love suits. The idea comes from 2K14 and 2K15 when you could buy suits in 2K14 for the draft and how you could buy suits for MyGM in 2K15. I'd love to break someone's ankles in the park/neighborhood wearing a three piece suit.

3.Bring back the old training ideas, like shooting, dribble course, and fastbreak. With this, we can unlock more attribute upgrades or even stat upgrades. (like +1 to ball control for the dribble course)

4.Please fix the attributes for animations. Why should we need 82 driving dunk for CONTACT dunks, when contact dunks are a stat? Also, why is it that playmakers and shot creators can have the same dunking animations as slashers? As a playmaker, you can have 360's, windmills, all signature dunk packages, ETC and the same goes for shot creators. Why? This makes slashers pretty useless. The only difference between slashers and the other builds is that slashers can unlock contact dunks and park alley oops.

5.I like the idea of the other team picking their jerseys, but can we at least see what they picked? I don't want to pick them, but if the bulls are wearing black, I don't want to wear black.

6.Remove the overall rewards. I don't mind unlocking animations with overall upgrades, but to switch my jersey takes too long. Also, why TF are some clothes locked with overalls? That's stupid. To wear YOUR OWN jersey in park, you need to be 90. WTF

7.Bring back connections. It was a very clever idea from 2K16 where when you hung out with someone, you got a reward.It could be their jumpshot, their MyTeam card, VC, or other things like that. In the mobile game, when you hang out with someone, you could even get animations, like reverse clutches, windmills, ETC. This could tie in with the first idea I had.

1. 100% AGREEE

2. yes that was so amazing, the suits were nice asf

3. OMG AGREE, we need that asap our stats are literally based around VC

4. exactly lol, that is so facts, im a 91 overall (playmaking shot creator) with insane dunks like MJs, windmills, cockbacks and others and that is true slashers are just as good only with contancts and park alley-oops, but there is thing called the animation glitch where any build can have anything, for example a strectch big can have elite dribble moves and sharps can have contanct dunks, you can watch it here ==== https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsZeUXWw-gE

5. and that doesn't ever happen the game automatically picks a different color

6. EXACTLY LMAO, but the worst one is 97 overalls or higher they can V.I.P other ppl off a spot anytime they want to, people who have beeen wait so long to play a park game, they can cut in line

7. yes agree

By DaMoose01 »

I mean if they're wearing a TB jersey, I want to also be wearing one.

Liked by Damian